Navajivan Trust, an Ahmedabad based publishing house founded by Mahatma Gandhi in 1929, has selected Cygnet Infotech to provide modern technology solutions for their publishing activities.
As a part of the project, Cygnet will play an important role in improving current publishing operations of the Navjivan Trust by providing the following services:
- Redesigning existing publications
- Developing soft copies by scanning old printouts and hard copies
- Publishing soft copy content and creating e-books for easy and quick sharing
- Reprinting previously published books
- Embedding new soft indices in books to redesign books without size constraints
- Formatting older books layout and standards using Akruti software and Adobe InDesign Format
- Archiving CDs, Positives, PDFs and Databases into the system
- Designing an online portal i.e. ebook store for online selling and maintenance of books
- Setting up solid hardware, network and security for better management of publication work
With the above services, Cygnet looks forward to contributing in the big picture of uplifting the complete operations and publishing work of the Navjivan Trust and help them spread their message.